Data Submission Policy
To provide unpublished data to the WPDx repository, the Global Water Challenge requires each data provider to agree to the WPDx Provider Agreement shown below.
WPDX Provider Agreement
As the provider of data that is not currently in the public domain, and for the purposes of sharing through the Water Point Data Exchange (WPDx), please confirm the following:
- You have secured all rights necessary to authorize sharing of this data and to determine how it is shared in the future.
- You are licensing this data to the Water Point Data Exchange under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license, available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
- WPDx reserves the right to change or modify the provider agreement at our sole discretion at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the provider agreement by sending a notice to this email address so that you can choose whether to continue sharing data with WPDx. Significant changes will go into effect no less than 30 days after we notify you.
- Any modifications to the provider agreement will not change the license referenced above unless written permission is given by the provider.
- Your email address will be the main avenue for informing you of any updates to the provider agreement.