WPdx is excited to continue to promote transparent data sharing and use of open data in the rural water sector through our second annual Open Data Day celebration!
Launch of Decision Support Tools Web App
To celebrate Open Data Day 2022, we are pleased to announce the launch of the new beta WPdx Decision Support Tools web app.
For more information on the launch of the tools, please visit our related blog post and/or see the links below which provide detailed information on each of the available tools.
- Administrative Region Analysis
- Rehabilitation Priority Analysis
- New Construction Priority Analysis
- Data Staleness Analysis
- Functional Status Prediction Analysis (coming soon)
Recognition of Leaders in Data Sharing
Over the past year over 50,000 new water point records have been uploaded to the WPdx platform from 14 different organizations. We want to take this opportunity recognize and celebrate the following entities that have demonstrated their commitment to
transparency and accountability by sharing data with the WPdx platform.
Direct Contributors to WPdx
- Inter Aide
- IRC WASH
- Uganda Water Project
- USAID Lowland WASH Activity, implemented by DT Global
- Village Water
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP)
- Water For People
- World Serve International
Contributors via Open Data Portals
Humanitarian Data Exchange (HDX)
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- REACH Initiative
Transforming Data to Action
During 2022 we continue to work to integrate the results from the WPdx decision support tools to strengthen existing decision-making processes.
Thank you to our generous funders and key partners:
Thank you to the entities which have shared data with WPdx in the past year: